- Art and furniture owned by collector de Balkany up for auction in London 22/03/2017LONDON (Reuters) - From lavish clocks to marble top tables, more than 700 lots including art, silver pieces and furniture belonging to late businessman and collector Robert de Balkany will go under the hammer this week at an auction in London.
- Stolen Van Gogh paintings back in Amsterdam after 14 years 21/03/2017AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Two paintings by Vincent Van Gogh were unveiled, barely damaged, at an Amsterdam museum on Tuesday, 14 years after they were stolen in a mafia heist.
- Destroyed by Islamic State, ancient winged bull to rise again in London 21/03/2017LONDON (Reuters) - An ancient Assyrian winged bull sculpture destroyed by Islamic State fighters in 2015 is to be remade from empty Iraqi date syrup cans and displayed in Trafalgar Square in London.
- Restoration work completed on Jesus tomb site in Jerusalem 21/03/2017(The March 20 story deletes reference to precise sum contributed by denominations and use of titanium bolts)
- $60 million 'Pink Star' diamond goes back on sale next month 20/03/2017LONDON (Reuters) - A 59.60-carat diamond known as "The Pink Star" is returning to auction next month and could fetch a record $60 million, three years since it was sold for even more - only for the buyer to pull out of the deal.